Friday, July 16, 2010

Twas almost a year ago...

I dont know why I was reading this blog again, but looking back at the photos makes me want to do this again!

This post will come as a surprise to the other U2trippers, as they certainly wont be checking it anytime soon. But just thought to let them know that I had a fabulous time with great friends at an awesome concert and city.

Joice even gave birth to her newborn son, Kaiton. (She was a few months pregnant when we were there). Jaron and Bex are getting married at the end of the year.

Time flies..

3 comments:

  1. it's so weird that i decided to check my google account and saw this post on my dashboard :) yes, those were good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh...this might be a bit sad but I do still check this blog from time to time...dunno why, nostalgia I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wilykit: u may just get your wish

    sheema: no time for nostalgia. relive the dream!!

    ReplyDelete